The reliability of microwave ovens has improved tremendously over the years. Where there used to be differences in build quality we now find little to choose between manufacturers.
One of the main differences between commercial and domestic microwave ovens is that in a commercial machine the food stays still while the microwaves are distributed around it. This is a more efficient way to ensure even heating than the rotating plate found in domestic machines.
A removable cavity protector makes cleaning much easier and prolongs the life of the machine. Some models include this as standard.
Specifications and prices...
- Panasonic 1800W compact microwave oven
- Winia 1850 watt microwave oven with free cavity protector
- Samsung high power microwave ovens
- Sharp high power microwave ovens
- Sharp large high power microwave ovens
- Panasonic 1000W microwave oven
- Panasonic microwave combi oven