Chiller and freezer cabinets...
Refrigerated storage cabinets, commonly known as fridges and freezers, come in a number of guises.
Sizes range from undercounter models, typically of 5 cubic feet capacity, up to double door models with capacities of 50 cubic feet or more. Some manufacturers even offer triple door cabinets, although when you get up to that size a purpose-built cold room will often make more sense. There are versions with glass doors, and others in the form of wine cabinets with wooden trim.
Note that chiller and freezer cabinets are designed for the storage of pre-chilled and pre-frozen food, not for cooling food from high temperatures.
Specifications and prices...
- Polar undercounter chillers and freezers
- Blizzard undercounter chillers and freezers
- Undercounter glass door chillers
- Compact undercounter glass door chiller
- Blizzard upright chillers and freezers
- Vestfrost upright chiller and freezer
- Light duty upright chillers and freezers
- Upright glass door chillers
- Glass door display chillers
- Polar gastronorm chillers and freezers
- Blizzard gastronorm chillers and freezers
- Slimline gastronorm chillers and freezers